Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru | Plant Capacity: 3.35 MWp |
Awarded India's best rooftop solar power plant at InterSolar
Persistent Systems Limited, Pune | Plant Capacity: 276 kWp
MAXIMISING OUTPUT AND MINIMISING DOWNTIME
THROUGH INTELLIGENT MONITORING AND CONTROL
Sunshot's cloud based IoT platform
BEST IN CLASS ENGINEERING, DESIGN,
COMPONENTS AND CONSTRUCTION QUALITY
Endress + Hauser Flowtec (I) Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad | Plant Capacity: 750 kWp
Bharat Forge Limited (KCTI), Pune | Plant Capacity: 107 kWp
DEDICATED O&M TEAM.
(ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management)
On-site Solar solutions for corporates and industries
Solar technology is a proven solution for reducing electricity bills and is now being widely adopted by most businesses in the country. Till date, Sunshot has installed rooftop solar plants at 175+ sites of top corporates in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Maharashtra. Sunshot is proud to construct rooftop solar power plant at Mumbai International Airport (4.6 MWp), Bangalore International Airport (3.35 MWp), Pune Railway Station (160 kWp), Maharashtra and Nampally Station (230 kWp), Hyderabad.
Sunshot is the first company in the country to 3D print rooftop structure prototypes to ensure customized snuggly fit structures to minimize vibrations and to avoid long-term damage to PV modules.
The company also has proprietary state-of-the-art Cloud-Based IoT Platform for data-driven Operation & Maintenance of the power plants.
We have been a partner of choice of conglomerates like Cognizant – Chennai, Carnival Infopark – Cochin, Brookefields Mall – Coimbatore, The Gateway Shriram Properties – Chennai, Whirlpool – Faridabad, Endress+Hauser Flowtec (I) – Maharashtra etc.
Sunshot has been ranked 4th in ‘Bridge to India – India Solar Rooftop Map – 2019’ survey report. The company has also won ‘Best Rooftop Solar EPC Project’ award for Bengaluru International Airport: 3.35 MWp at Intersolar, 2018 and ‘Best Solar Project Of The Year’ award for Rieter India: 2 MWp at Industrial Energy Show, 2019.
Solar Energy Project Of The Year
Solar Consumer Choice Brand Award
100 Most Powerful Leaders
TiE Nurture Programme 3.0
TYPES OF INSTALLATIONS
- RCC ROOFTOPS
- METAL SHEET ROOFTOPS
- GROUND MOUNTED
KEY DIFFERENTIATORS - OFFERINGS THAT SET US APART
- We have installed rooftop solar systems for leading Indian and international companies
- Good quality products and services have resulted in repeat orders from these marquee customers
- The company is supported by leading International funds backed by International Finance Corporation, FMO Netherlands, Oikocredit International, World Bank, etc.
- Promoters are MBA graduates from IIM Ahmedabad and have core engineering background
- The team consist of highly qualified engineers and technicians of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, and Solar PV Design
- The company adheres to international safety & quality norms during and post solar installation
- With our expertise, we give our customers high-quality service and business insights, which helps them significantly reduce their energy cost and meet their sustainability goals
- We use the latest technology components such as high-efficiency Poly PERC and Mono PERC modules, multiple MPPT inverters and internationally proven Balance of System
- Our systems are designed to give generation even in low-light conditions
- Our systems are designed to maximize the generation per square foot available roof area
- With our experience of installing solar plants at more than 150 locations, we have designed and developed our own structures, PVFix.
- Designs are applied for patent
- The structures have passed FEA and STAAD tests
- We assist in roof changing (asbestos to metal sheet roofs), and strengthening of the roof on which we install solar modules
- Our O&M team is strategically located at at-most 6 hours distance from any of our installations
- Our solar plants have almost zero down-time and highest yield in the industry
- Our cloud based IoT system enables us to offer real time plant performance. All the major components like inverters, meters, weather sensors, diesel generators, etc. are on IoT
- The system enables users to track real-time and historic energy consumption trends, and generate instant reports regarding health of the solar power plant
- Analytics dashboard presents key statistics and gives prompt alarms and notifications
- The system allows us to conduct data-driven predictive O&M activities
- Our solar power plant can be synchronized with DG sets or any other parallel source of power like batteries along with Discom power to efficiently use customer’s power infrastructure
- The power reduction algorithm helps avoid any risk of reverse feeding of excess power from the solar plant back into the grid or diesel generator
- The software also allows users to intelligently maintain Power Factor of the plant