Endress+Hauser Flowtec (I) Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad
Endress + Hauser Flowtec (I) Pvt. Ltd.
11 Lakh Units
The solar power plant is installed on a curved rooftop. The plant has been awarded a letter of appreciation from MPCB regional office, Aurangabad. The plant meets all required environmental and safety standards.
- The major challenge during installation on the curved roof was the safety aspect of the workers as the curvature of the roof is very steep. We have made special walkways on the roof for easy access during installation and for operation and maintenance activities post installation.
- Specially customized safety harnesses were also used. Trained manpower and supervisors were put in place. Solar inverters with maximum 4 MPPTs are used to address various tilt and azimuth on different roof structures including curved roofs.
- The solar power plant generates about 3000 units of electricity on a bright sunny day.
- A complete energy management system has been installed for better operation and maintenance of the solar power plant. An HMI (Human Machine Interface) has been installed on the solar LT panel. This can display various energy parameters like irradiation, wind speed, temperature, etc. along with solar plant generation numbers.
- For cleaning of solar modules, water sprinklers are installed. Because of this, there is less human intervention on the curved roof and cleaning cycle can also be increased.
- The solar plant is synchronized with diesel generators along with the grid through Sunshot’s propitiatory controllers. The system is also monitored and controlled online through Sunshot’s cloud-based IoT platform.
- The plant was inaugurated by Dr. Bernrd – Josef Schafer (Swiss delegate) and Mr. Kulathu (Kumar, President, E+H). Dr. Schafer personally thanked Sunshot for installing a world-class solar power plant.
- The plant was also awarded letter of appreciation by Dr. Sangewar (Regional Officer, Aurangabad – Maharashtra Pollution Control Board)