- Customer: Malpani Group
- Location: Sangamner, Ahmednagar Dist.
- Total Plant Capacity: 565 kWp
- Annual Power Generated: 8.2 Lakh Units
- Annual GHG Emissions Reduced: 700 Tons
- Malpani House (Head office) – 27 kWp
- The Sangamner Merchant Co-operative Bank Ltd. – 27 kWp
- Malpani Food Products factory – 338 kWp
- Dhruv Global School – 92 kWp
- Malpani’s Resort & Health Club – 82 kWp
The best-in-class equipment and design methodology are used during the construction of these solar plants. These plants have been installed under the ‘net metering’ scheme of MSEDCL. in this, the excess energy generated is fed into the grid and the customer gets a ‘set-off’ on the units consumed during night hours.
The plants are synchronized with DG sets along with power connection from the Discom. In case of power failure, the solar system takes reference voltage from the DG sets and reduce diesel consumption.
The entire system is monitored online. Sunshot’s proprietary system ensures that the data acquired from inverters and weather station is stored in a cloud network, and is monitored by the client to evaluate various performance parameters. It is also used for conducting preventive maintenance activities.