P. P. Patel & Co., Solapur
- Customer: P P Patel and Co.
- Location: Solapur
- Total Plant Capacity: 256 kWp
- Annual Power Generated: 3.8 kWp
- Annual GHG Emissions Reduced: 300 Tons
- The solar power plant was installed in 2 phases. In the first phase, 100 kWp plant was installed and the remaining was installed in the next phase.
- The plant is installed in the factory premises and the power generated is fed directly into the LT panel of the factory
- The plant is installed under the ‘Net Metering’ scheme of MSEDCL. Excess power generated is fed back to the grid. The factory claims a set off of the units fed into the grid, thus saving a large amount of cost on power consumption
- The entire system is monitored online. Sunshot’s proprietary system ensures that the data acquired from inverters and weather station is stored in a cloud network, and is monitored by the client to evaluate various performance parameters. It is also used for conducting preventive maintenance activities