PP Patel and Co., Solapur
- Total Plant Capacity:
- Annual Power Generated:
- Annual GHG Emissions Reduced:
- Energy for approximately 25,000 households per year
- Energy delivered to ERCOT through shared transmission facilities
- Annual savings equivalent to 5 tons of coal
- Down about 2 million liters of gas emissions greenhouse effect
Downeast Wind will create jobs and generate an entirely new source of long-term revenue for the project’s host communities and landowners. The total direct financial impact to the region is likely to exceed $172 million over about 30 years, with additional indirect economic benefits greatly exceeding that number.
In addition to paying property taxes, the project must also provide “tangible benefits” to the local host communities. The tangible benefits package for the Downeast Wind project will be determined in conjunction with local host communities and other interested parties in the region.