Seth Tarachand Ramnath Charitable Ayurvedic Hospital, Pune
Seth Tarachand Charitable Hospital
96.5 Thousand Units
The system is installed on RCC rooftop and it has been donated as a part of CSR initiative of Persistent Foundation (CSR arm of Persistent Systems Limited, Pune).
- The solar plant is installed on RCC rooftops of 2 buildings opposite to each other on the road
- These systems are connected through overhead AC cables
- The solar plant takes up about 50% of the hospital’s total power consumption requirements
- Sunshot has installed state-of-the-art IoT based online monitoring and analytics system which allows remote control of the solar power plant. The data helps in maintaining plant up-time.
- The solar plant is also synchronized with diesel generator (DG) sets. The proprietary DG synchronizing technology of Sunshot seamlessly integrates the solar power plant with the DG sets in case of power failure from State Electricity Board
- The system is installed under the ‘Net Metering’ scheme of MSEDCL. During peak hours, when the consumption is less, the excess generated power is fed back to the main Discom grid and is consumed back when the load is more
- The solar plant was inaugurated by Mrs. Sonali Deshpande (Founder of Persistent Foundation)