WelcomHotel Rama International, Aurangabad
ITC Group of Hotels
3.5 Lakh units
The solar power plant is installed using non-penetrative roof structures. The system is designed such that it doesn’t spoil the aesthetic aspects of the property.
- WelcomHotel Rama International is a part of the ITC Group of Hotels. It is a 5-star rated hotel and is a famous destination to tourists visiting architectural marvels of Ajanta and Ellora.
- The structures used for installation are non-penetrative roof structures. These have been used to avoid rain-water leakage. The structures are designed to withstand wind speed of more than 180 Km/hr.
- The modules are mounted on East-West facing fashion to optimize the available space. Inverters with 4 MPPTs are installed to maximize power generation from modules placed on different azimuths.
- The system is designed is such that it doesn’t affect the aesthetic aspects of the property.
- Sunshot has installed state-of-the-art IoT based online monitoring and analytics system which allows remote control of the solar power plant. The data helps in maintaining plant up-time.
- The solar plant is also synchronized with diesel generator (DG) sets. The proprietary DG synchronizing technology of Sunshot seamlessly integrates the solar power plant with the DG sets in case of power failure from State Electricity Board.
- The solar plant is taking up about 40% of the total day-time power requirement of the hotel.